Need feedback about GSoC Proposal "Develop new Parameter API for C++ ROS client " and discussion with the would be mentor

lica...@gmail.com

May 5, 2013, 8:32:33 AM5/5/13
to gsoc2013, ros-sig-parameters
Hi there,
  Now since the evaluation of proposals have come, I beg your attention(mentors, hey:-)) to my proposal about "Develop new Parameter API for C++ ROS client" at:
,I'd like to know who would be the mentor for this idea or project and have a discussion( leave comments, email or IRC live chat).
  I've started to dive into the source code and hope to get on track in the very near future.

Regards,
Lihang