ROS2 talk at roscon 2016

Lennart Na

Sep 2, 2016, 7:24:06 AM9/2/16
to ROS SIG NG ROS
Hi,
I've seen there will be a talk about ROS2 at the roscon 2016.
Is this talk going to be streamed or recorded so that people who can't attend roscon can watch it over the internet?

Lennart

Dirk Thomas

Sep 2, 2016, 12:06:59 PM9/2/16
to ROS SIG NG ROS
Hi Lennart,

I am pretty sure that all presentations will be recorded and available on the website like in the last years. I don't know if the event will be streamed live though.

Cheers,
- Dirk

Brian Gerkey

Sep 2, 2016, 2:55:50 PM9/2/16
to ros-sig...@googlegroups.com
As Dirk said, we will indeed post the videos for anyone to watch after
the conference (probably a week or two later, to allow time for
editing).

But we will also be live-streaming the talks, thanks to the generous
support of our streaming sponsor, Canonical! We'll post details on
that closer to the time of the event.