Windows binary release console_bridge cmake path problems

Geoffrey Viola

Sep 28, 2016, 1:48:59 PM9/28/16
to ROS SIG NG ROS
I noticed a problem with the Windows binary release. When I tried to write a package that depends on the tf2 package, I get an error with console_bridge. TF2 depends on console_bridge.

The error is
CMake Error at C:/Asi/ros2-windows/CMake/console_bridge-config.cmake:15 (message):
Library 'console_bridge' in package console_bridge is not installed

Looking at C:/Asi/ros2-windows/CMake/console_bridge-config.cmake reveals bad paths on ln 6 and 12 to C:/J/workspace/packaging_windows/ws/install/include and C:/J/workspace/packaging_windows/ws/install/lib respectively.
They should be C:/dev/ros2/install/include and C:/dev/ros2/install/lib respectively. Changing them manually fixes the issue.

It's interesting that this isn't an issue with the Linux installation. In lib/console_bridge/cmake/console_bridge-config.cmake from ros2-alpha7-package-linux-opensplice.tar.bz2, the paths on ln 6 is /home/rosbuild/ci_scripts/ws/install/include. That is also wrong, but it seems to correct itself.

Also, it's interesting that on Windows
console_bridge-config.cmake is CMake/console_bridge-config.cmake on Linux it is lib/console_bridge/cmake/console_bridge-config.cmake.