Re: [ros-sig-navigation] navfn global planner wont change even it has changed at launch file.

280 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere
Il messaggio è stato eliminato

David Lu!!

da leggere,
6 mag 2017, 18:39:4206/05/17
a ros-sig-n...@googlegroups.com
You need to set base_global_planner (http://wiki.ros.org/move_base#Parameters). Please ask your own question on answers.ros.org next time please.

On Sun, Apr 30, 2017 at 6:26 AM, Hikmet Güler <hikmet...@gmail.com> wrote:
hello. i am new at ros and i want to compare different path planning algorithm exprementally on husky simulation. After changing my launch file i predicted that global plan in rviz come from global planner but it came from navfn.

here it is a relevent part of my move_base.launch file;

<node pkg="move_base" type="move_base" respawn="false" name="move_base" output="screen">

    <param name="GlobalPlanner/use_dijkstra" value="False" />
    <param name="base_local_planner" value="$(arg base_local_planner)"/>
    <rosparam file="$(find husky_navigation)/config/planner.yaml" command="load"/>

i googled for a 3-5 days but i cannot able to change.

Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra
0 nuovi messaggi