roscon mm slides

Jeff Rousseau <jrousseau@aptima.com>

May 11, 2012, 1:55:37 PM5/11/12
to ros-s...@googlegroups.com
Hey Folks,

In open source fashion, I've posted an initial deck of slides that I'll be building off of in the next week until ROSCon:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1I6TW1Z3VZdqI8Z85yNiJWw89XHX-PweLIHVZ1XYi1wM/edit

Since this ROSCon talk is pretty much an overview of MM as it stands, members may want to chime in on things they'll want to see covered. Of course I still have to stick with what fits into my 45 minute slot--but comments, especially negative ones (as long as they're constructive ;-) are very welcome.

Jeff

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

Daniel Stonier

May 12, 2012, 3:09:30 AM5/12/12
to ros-s...@googlegroups.com
Really nice summary Jeff.

One point that I think you could highlight on the "Why have more than one?" page. "Robots need to be independently autonomous as they go in and out of the network".