Wiki/Sig Co-ordinator

Daniel Stonier

Sep 17, 2012, 10:57:24 AM9/17/12
to ros-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I just did a quick update of the wiki pages, moving them to somewhere more permanent since there is too much adhoc copy/pasting of information from release to release.
It has all the old groovy information moved over, so if you'd like email updates, subscribe to that one.

Also, we don't have a co-ordinator at the moment - I'm happy to volunteer. If anyone else is interested, speak up.

Daniel.

Jack O'Quin

Sep 17, 2012, 7:48:46 PM9/17/12
to ros-s...@googlegroups.com
I second the nomination. You are doing most of the work already.
--
joq

Jeff Rousseau <jrousseau@aptima.com>

Sep 18, 2012, 9:50:22 AM9/18/12
to ros-s...@googlegroups.com
+1

I've been largely absent from the ROS scene these past few months due to some contract issues that would have normally funded my ROS work. Hopefully something changes where I'll still be able to contribute in my day job, until then I'm mostly a lurker on this list :-/

Daniel: Barring any other interested parties, I'll email you off list with the mailing list credentials and such

It's really great to see some traction on this!

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.