Rocon for Kinetic

higor vital

Dec 1, 2017, 2:17:59 PM12/1/17
to ROS Multi-Master Special Interest Group
Hi,

I'm having trouble installing Rocon on Kinetic. Is it only available for Indigo? If it's available for Kinetic, how can i install it?.

Thanks

Daniel Stonier

Dec 2, 2017, 6:20:52 AM12/2/17
to ros-s...@googlegroups.com
What problems are you seeing?

If you want to use it on kinetic, the 'devel' branches have the latest updates (but can't be released due to ABI changes). multimaster, app platform and remocon have all been revised, and made robust enough for using outside the lab.

higor vital

Dec 5, 2017, 7:41:40 AM12/5/17
to ROS Multi-Master Special Interest Group
Hi,

Thanks for respoding. I'm new to ROS so maybe is there is a way to install it that i'm not familiar with. I tried to follow the tutorials by changing 'indigo' to 'kinetic' but i didn't work, i also tried to clone all the packages into my workspace and build it. but it also didn't work . So what's the correct procedure to install it?

Thanks