More detailed notes on Use Cases and Messages

Tully Foote

Jan 6, 2015, 5:35:51 AM1/6/15
to ros-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all the comments so far. As we're still very much in draft stage, feel free to add your own proposed elements or propossals inline as well.

I've taken the existing work and expanded using more of the MAVLink protocol definitions and started to ward toward developing use cases. It would be great if we can end up with a set of interfaces, defining messages in and messages out. And by composing these interfaces we can cover the set of use cases we define as useful.

I've appended the new notes to the current document. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pyEz3p3AQ-6icFiyxe6u6vLAdqU33FQuduWSFT3VHHA/edit#

See pages 3 to 10 for the use cases and beginnings of associated messages.

Tully