[Discourse.ros.org] [rosjava] Move to the Projects Category

Daniel Stonier

Jan 26, 2017, 11:29:08 PM1/26/17
to ros-si...@googlegroups.com
Daniel_Stonier
January 27

@tfoote, @jcerruti

Should we move this to a subcategory of the ROS Projects category? This would be in line with the ROS Project category's creation thread and help minimise the front page.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Tully Foote

Jan 27, 2017, 2:48:57 AM1/27/17
to ros-si...@googlegroups.com
tfoote
January 27

If anywhere, I'd suggest moving rosjava as a subcategory of the Client Libraries.

We talked about it in this thread but never go around to moving it. Does anyone strongly object to this?

jcerruti

Jan 27, 2017, 12:42:49 PM1/27/17
to ros-si...@googlegroups.com
jcerruti
January 27

I'm in favor of the move.

Daniel Stonier

Jan 27, 2017, 3:26:17 PM1/27/17
to ros-si...@googlegroups.com
Daniel_Stonier
January 27

Client Libraries sounds fine.

Tully Foote

Jan 27, 2017, 4:20:17 PM1/27/17
to ros-si...@googlegroups.com
tfoote
January 27

Ok, this is now a subcategory of Client Libraries. I think all followers etc shall work correctly.