[Discourse.ros.org] Digest

1 view

Discourse.ros.org digest

Apr 22, 2016, 1:55:05 AM4/22/16
to ros-si...@googlegroups.com
A brief summary of Discourse.ros.org since your last visit on April 13

Popular posts

With each release of ROS we have a tradition of having a logo and making t-shirts. ROS Kinetic Kame is coming out in May. Show your ROS colors and support this tradition! Visit the Teespring Campaign page here to order your shirt.

Continuing the discussion from Re: Indigo on Raspberry PI 3:

tl;dr I suggest we consider creating a "Projects" category where new projects can be proposed and ongoing projects can provide periodic status updates.

This digest is sent from Discourse.ros.org when we haven't seen you in a while. To unsubscribe click here.