How to fix the bug: Roslaunch and XML-RPC ?

So Mi

Mar 1, 2016, 2:00:00 AM3/1/16
to ROS Java Special Interest Group
I'm interested to solve the following Bug in ROS-Java (rosjava_core), because roslaunch does not work when running the Master on an Android Device: "roslaunch uses XML-RPC function system.multicall - which is not supported by rosjava".
Can anyone help me here? Which steps are necessary to fix this Bug?

I'm currently developing an Android App to visualize and control robots using ROS. It would be great to run the ROS master on the Android Device.

Ernesto Corbellini

Mar 1, 2016, 10:04:03 AM3/1/16
to ros-si...@googlegroups.com
From the post you reference it seems that the problem is within the xmlrpc implementation for Java lacking support for the multicall. Looks like the code has been archived here: https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/archive/xmlrpc/trunk/server/src/main/java/org/apache/xmlrpc/server/