[Discourse.ros.org] [rosjava] About the rosjava category

1 view

stonier

Feb 24, 2016, 11:55:56 PM2/24/16
to ros-si...@googlegroups.com
stonier
February 25

Can we pin this message by default?

I would say we should mention that this is for announcements/planning/design/meetings. Questions on specific usage should go to ros answers - let's provide a link that will hook them up to follow the rosjava label there (otherwise they won't).

Visit Topic to respond

Previous Replies

esteve
February 23

(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters. Until you edit this description or create topics, this category won't appear on the categories page.)

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

  • Why should people use this category? What is it for?

  • How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

  • What should topics in this category generally contain?

  • Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

Visit Topic to respond

To stop receiving notifications for this particular topic, click here. To unsubscribe from these emails, change your user preferences

stonier

Feb 24, 2016, 11:59:52 PM2/24/16
to ros-si...@googlegroups.com
stonier
February 25

Aha...I read ernesto, not esteve :slightly_smiling:. I'll get him to work on an 'About' post for RosJava.

Can owners of a pinned message be changed? Or should something like that simply be recreated if ownership changes?