JADE on ARM and status of ARM packages ( 404 on the site)

Shawn Schaerer

Dec 18, 2015, 9:53:58 AM12/18/15
to ros-sig-embedded
Hi,

I am looking at putting ROS on my dragonboard which come stock with Ubuntu 15.0x (Linaro).  I am looking at putting 14.04 on it with Indigo, but in the meantime I am exploring the state of Jade on ARM.

It would be great to get some feedback from the community on this.
I went to check on the package status for ARM Jade here (http://www.ros.org/debbuild/armhf/jade.html)  and I get a 404! page not found.  is this broken or perhaps does not exist for a reason?

Thanks,
Shawn

Tully Foote

Dec 21, 2015, 6:46:52 PM12/21/15
to ros-sig-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shawn,

We're in the process of migrating our infrastructure to a new deployment. Until we've finished the deployment, you can see the status of our testing repo here: http://54.183.65.232/status_page/ros_jade_arm.html

Tully

Shawn Schaerer

Dec 21, 2015, 9:56:57 PM12/21/15
to ros-sig-embedded