Embedded Linux Engineer - IOWA

sia.nation...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2016, 3:10:21 PM1/13/16
to ros-sig-embedded
Hi All

Please email resumes to sia.nation...@gmail.com for immediate consideration

EMBEDDED SOFTWARE (LINUX) ENGINEER ​
Job #6779316

Willing to Relocate to Iowa - Relocation Assistance Available

Come be a team player on our embedded development team. You will work in developing board support packages for our embedded products. This will include development of embedded Linux as well as other microcomputer systems.

Minimum Education
- Bachelors degree in Software, Electrical, or Computer Engineering
Skills & Certifications
- Embedded Linux Drivers
- RTOS
- C/C++

Minimum Qualifications
- 3-5 years experience developing firmware and drivers for embedded Linux and RTOS devices - Experience designing and developing cross-platform code in C and C++
- Strong understanding of embedded hardware and interfaces
- Able to isolate and debug embedded hardware and software issues
- Strong communication skills and ability to work independently
- Yocto platform development experience desired
- Experience with Git and Perforce revision control systems a plus
- ARM and PowerPC processor and microcontroller experience, desired

Thanks
Sia