Coordinator

Bill Smart

Jun 17, 2012, 3:17:06 AM6/17/12
to ros-sig-...@googlegroups.com
Colleagues,

Did we choose a coordinator for the SIG yet? None is listed on the
wiki. If not, then I'll throw my hat into the ring. If anyone else
is interested, then speak up.

Also, apologies for coming late to the party. I just finished a
cross-country move with the family to take start a new gig at Oregon
State University. I should be back on-line now, and better able to
contribute to the discussions.

cheers

-- Bill

Jonathan Bohren

Jun 17, 2012, 6:07:27 AM6/17/12
to ros-sig-...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 9:17 AM, Bill Smart <wds...@gmail.com> wrote:
If not, then I'll throw my hat into the ring.

+1

--
Jonathan Bohren
PhD Student

Joe Tojek

Jun 17, 2012, 11:32:29 AM6/17/12
to ros-sig-...@googlegroups.com
That works for me Bill. I will try to be a good wing man and provide support where I can while I get my ROS legs under me. Glad to hear the trip is over and you are getting settled in. Cheers, Joe

Mac Mason

Jun 20, 2012, 2:47:08 PM6/20/12
to ros-sig-...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 3:17 AM, Bill Smart <wds...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If not, then I'll throw my hat into the ring.

+1

--M

--
Julian "Mac" Mason      m...@cs.duke.edu      www.cs.duke.edu/~mac