ROS Pioneer 3-ATSpawn

Tahir Mahmood

Aug 12, 2015, 3:22:11 AM8/12/15
to ROS Education Special Interest Group
I am new to ROS and currently trying to move P3AT in ROS. I have successfully spawn P3DX by a tutorial (http://wiki.lofarolabs.com/index.php/Moving_The_Pioneer_3-DX_In_Gazebo). Now I want to use its mover.py publishing topic cmd_vel to use for P3AT's Pioneer3AT/cmd_vel subscriber but don't know where to change file or how to write a file which do this job.
thanks in advance

Bill Smart

Aug 12, 2015, 3:23:53 AM8/12/15
to ROS Education SIG
Tahir,

This list is mostly dead.  A better place to ask your question would be at answers.ros.org.

-- Bill

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 12:22 AM, Tahir Mahmood <tahi...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am new to ROS and currently trying to move P3AT in ROS. I have successfully spawn P3DX by a tutorial (http://wiki.lofarolabs.com/index.php/Moving_The_Pioneer_3-DX_In_Gazebo). Now I want to use its mover.py publishing topic cmd_vel to use for P3AT's Pioneer3AT/cmd_vel subscriber but don't know where to change file or how to write a file which do this job.
thanks in advance

Tully Foote

Aug 12, 2015, 4:44:36 PM8/12/15
to ros-sig-...@googlegroups.com