Point Grey Driver kinetic fix.

mikebyk...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2018, 8:05:44 PM4/29/18
to ROS Drivers Special Interest Group
Greetings,

My name is Mykhailo Bykhovtsev. I am a student at Washington State University, I am member of computer science team at Palouse Robosub. We are using your amazing ros-pointgrey-camera-drivers. While trying to switch from Linux 17(Ubuntu 14) to Ubuntu 16 and to ros-kinetic we found that our cameras can no longer run. This is due to some code changed that enable Packet Resend as true to the driver, which cannot be changed without modifying and compiling source code. I have noticed that there is a PR on your github that has the fix, and I was wondering when could we expect it to be merged? We would really appreciate that fix, as we would require ros-kinetic for our future projects. I am attaching link to the PR in this email. Thank you for your drivers.

Sincerely,

Mykhailo.