Maintenance of joystick_drivers

Joshua Whitley

Jun 6, 2018, 11:01:30 AM6/6/18
to ROS Drivers Special Interest Group
Is @jbohren (Johnathan Bohren) still maintaining the joystick_drivers repo? It looks like he's made very few commits/contributions on Github in general over the last 2.5 years. Any objections to adding me as a maintainer?

Thanks,

Josh Whitley
Lead Software Systems Engineer
AutonomouStuff

Sam Pfeiffer

Jun 7, 2018, 12:11:09 AM6/7/18
to ROS Drivers Special Interest Group
You most probably want to open an issue about it in the repo itself:

I think @jbhoren maintains a lot of packages so he may gladly accept another maintainer. If no answer is shown, you can also try on https://discourse.ros.org

Chad Rockey

Jun 7, 2018, 2:12:29 AM6/7/18
to ros-sig...@googlegroups.com, Jonathan Bohren
Thanks for offering to help out!  These things can happen.

I've cc'd Jonathan's last-known email on this request.  If we don't hear back, ping me on Friday and I'll get you added.  :)

Joshua Whitley

Jun 7, 2018, 8:28:44 AM6/7/18
to ROS Drivers Special Interest Group
Thanks, Chad!

Jonathan Bohren

Jun 7, 2018, 6:51:29 PM6/7/18
to Chad Rockey, ros-sig...@googlegroups.com
Sounds legit.

I had a few interns work on a bunch of outstanding bugs last summer, but I've got no issue giving access to Josh.

-jrb

El jueves, 7 de junio de 2018, 1:01:30 (UTC+10), Joshua Whitley escribió:
Is @jbohren (Johnathan Bohren) still maintaining the joystick_drivers repo? It looks like he's made very few commits/contributions on Github in general over the last 2.5 years. Any objections to adding me as a maintainer?

Thanks,

Josh Whitley
Lead Software Systems Engineer
AutonomouStuff

Joshua Whitley

Jun 8, 2018, 9:39:43 AM6/8/18
to ROS Drivers Special Interest Group
Thanks to whomever gave me access! Could you also give me access to the gbp repo so I can release a new version?