ackermann_msgs repository moved to ros-drivers

Jack O'Quin

Aug 27, 2015, 4:40:47 PM8/27/15
to ros-sig...@googlegroups.com, Jim Rothrock
I transferred this repository from my personal github account to ros-drivers, since a number of other groups now depend on it. The corresponding release repository is in ros-drivers-gbp.

Jim Rothrock has volunteered to help maintain those messages. That's good, because he maintains a number of related Ackermann steering packages, while I am currently not working on those kinds of vehicles these days.

Those messages have been stable for the several years now. Please respond on this mailing list if you have comments or suggestions.
--
 joq

Vincent Rousseau

Apr 13, 2017, 12:28:19 PM4/13/17
to ROS Drivers Special Interest Group
I have created an issue here to discuss the integration of a new message for four wheel steering vehicle.

What to you think about it ?

Thank you