3 Levels Of Anointing Pdf Free

Classie Schultes

Dec 1, 2023, 2:26:37 AM12/1/23
to ROS Buildsystem Special Interest Group

The Baptism is an enduement of power and is the door or entrance to operating in the Gifts of the Spirit. The Baptism of the Spirit enables the believer to walk in greater victory in their Christian life, to live a life where healings, miracles and the supernatural is a common part of life, and to enter into deeper levels in God in worship, the Word and communion with the Holy Spirit.

The second level of anointing is when God anoints the believer for the particular ministry that God has called him or her to do. Everyone in the Body of Christ is called to be in ministry. There is to be no competition or jealousies, or comparisons among believers, as each of us is given an assignment from the Master (Jesus) to fulfill. Not all are called to clergy ministry, but all are called to fulfill a specific ministry assignment that God has given each of us to do.

3 levels of anointing pdf free

Download File https://occacaro.blogspot.com/?file=2wHf1E

Often times a person called to a ministry involving speaking before an audience literally feels an anointing descend upon them as they begin to minister, and they may even be a changed person full of boldness and authority while under the influence of that anointing if normally they are shy and quiet. Then after 2 or 3 hours after ministering, the anointing may lift.

The same example could hold true of those anointed to prophesy. Normally they may be reserved and quiet, but when the anointing comes on them for ministry, they are a completely different person until the anointing lifts after they are finished ministering.

People called to the healing ministry, while under the influence of the anointing for ministry, may feel literal heat, electricity and power coming out of their hands, or may operate in words of knowledge, and be unusually bold.

On rare occasions, the anointing for authority involves, when directed by the Spirit, pronouncing judgment on those who rise up to try to destroy the work of God, and the Lord backs up your words and He carries out the judgment.

Another example is when Elijah pronounced a judgment on the young boys who mocked him because of his baldness. He probably was literally bald, but the Scriptures imply that the mocking was deeper than just making fun of his lack of hair, but mocking the anointing on his life.

Leprosy is a picture of sin, therefore the Holy Spirit consumes the horrible effect of sin in a person's life once the person gives his life to Christ, thereby receiving the Leprosy Anointing to become a child of God, just like the Bible says in (Acts 1:8) "But ye shall receive power, After that the Holy Ghost is coming upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth". Many Children of God are very comfortable with this level of anointing, and about 30% of christians are at this level of anointing, which is why we should have the desire to move to the next level of anointing.

This anointing comes by fellowshiping with Jesus Christ, it is the anointing for Ministry Unto The Lord; it includes Praying, Leading souls to Christ, Worshipping, Proclaiming God's message to other people, and many more......all of these are possible with the presence of the Holy Spirit, just like the Bible says in (1 Peter 2:9) "But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of Darkness into his wonderful light", with the priestly anointing you will feel his presence, and hear the gentle voice of God regularly, but depends on how well you listen because many christians are very noisy to hear him speak, too busy to recognize the presence of the Holy Spirit, and the presence can also be lost when you introduce sin into your life. "And if the righteous man is scarcely saved, where will the impious and sinners appear" (1 Peter 4:18), this type of anointing has to be renewed regularly, and about 60% of christians are at this level of anointing which is very much better than the Leprosy anointing, but sadly many christians remain at this level by choice without desiring to move to the next level of anointing which happens to be the Kingly anointing and the highest anointing.

This is an anointing for ruling and reigning, it is an anointing for Dominion which comes by obeying Jesus Christ... when a person with Kingly anointing speaks, nations shake, while demons tremble, as this anointing lifts you to a position of great authority in the Kingdom of light, thereby giving you the ability to destroy the camps of your enemies that may be highly ranked in the Kingdom of Darkness, this anointing gives you the supernatural ability to cast out demons with just one word, and speak life into the dead. "Behold, I have given you authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy; and nothing shall hurt you" (Luke 10:19). If there is any kind of anointing that you should desire to manifest in your life as a Born Again child of God, it should be the Kingly anointing, because when God places this anointing upon your life, your whole life changes for better, then you begin to experience increase upon increase! "It shall come to pass in that day that his burden will be taken away from your shoulder, and his yoke from your neck and the yoke will be destroyed because of the anointing oil" (Isaiah 10:27). About 10% of christians are at this level of anointing, of which before you get to this level of anointing, you need to have both the Leprosy and Kingly anointing, because obedience is the key to Kingly anointing, so if you cease to obey God; the anointing will depart from you, just like the Bible says "Then Peter and the other apostles answered, we ought to obey God rather than men" (Acts 5:29).

Anointing is for the purpose of teaching and impacting spiritual powers to believers, when the anointing of God flows through you, God's heart touches another person's heart through your own heart, then the holy spirit flows as a river of life from the throne of grace through the hearts of believers, bringing life to all that receive his touch, as God anoints people that love him more than they love their own lives, and love others as themselves.

Anointing is not just for special leaders or speakers, it's for all of us, because the Holy Spirit guarantees our future. "He anointed us, set his seal of ownership on us, and put his spirit in our hearts as a deposit guaranteeing what is to come" (2 Corinthians 18:16). The purpose of the anointing is never to bring glory or personal benefits to the one who is anointed, but to share it with others.

God has revealed nine anointings to bring us into maturity with him. There may be many more that I have missed, but God has revealed these to me and assured me that if we achieve them and walk in them, he will be pleased!

Except level 1, everyone will have to enter into the kingdom of God through the cross of Christ and be born again, washed in the blood of the lamb and having become a vessel prepared to receive the other eight levels of power. Only a small percentage of believers will reach full maturity in Christ. There is also a percentage gauge of those in Christ that I believe operate in these anointings of power. My purpose is not to make anyone feel that these anointings are not attainable. But they are (just that today) in the body of Christ, only a few are willing to pay the price to receive them.

You notice that the level of those in Christ operating these anointings begin to drop after the first three levels. As you read this book, you will begin to understand why only a small percentage will enter into what the Lord has for them while on earth.

All these power anointings have a number rating of eleven. All start with eleven points, and each time we receive a new level of power from the Holy Spirit, we add these points until we achieve full maturity of 99 percent. For those of you who operate in five of them, your Christian maturity rating is 55 percent; in eight, 88 percent rating; until you reach full maturity at 99 or 100 percent. This is where all of us should strive for. But remember, this is a daily walk until the trumpet sounds and Christ takes us home. Let him be able to say to all of us, Well done, thy good and faithful servant.

Spirit Among
The third dimension of anointed teaching is the work of the Spirit among. Anointing creates a new community where the Spirit is among the participants. The Spirit among is demonstrated as the anointing power and presence of the Holy Spirit becomes evident in the community. The community is transformed into one marked by trust, support, loving challenge, worship, ministry, spiritual risk taking, and transformational learning. The Holy Spirit works to construct the church and classroom into a loving, just, compassionate, and worshipping community that invites openness and dialogue.

The anointing of the Spirit for teaching and learning is a rich and multifaceted experience. When the Spirit comes in sovereign visitation, these dimensions are present, but often the sense of power is what is most observed. As teachers seek to cultivate the anointing of the Spirit through prayer and spiritual openness, they should be aware of the richness of this empowerment and pray with commensurate breath for His presence and power upon the teaching and among the learners.

By extension, the term is also applied to related acts of sprinkling, dousing, or smearing a person or object with any perfumed oil, milk, butter, or other fat.[2] Scented oils are used as perfumes and sharing them is an act of hospitality. Their use to introduce a divine influence or presence is recorded from the earliest times; anointing was thus used as a form of medicine, thought to rid persons and things of dangerous spirits and demons which were believed to cause disease.

eebf2c3492