Diff files for converting Indigo to kinetic

Alex

Nov 7, 2017, 11:21:03 PM11/7/17
to ros-by-example
Hi Patrick,

Is there a diff file for converting rbx1 & 2 pdf --> indigo to kinetic. I believe most packages that were unsupported for kinetic are now available. Do you have plans to create a conversion file like always?

Thanks

Alex

Patrick Goebel

Dec 7, 2017, 10:39:45 AM12/7/17
to ros-by-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Alex,

Unfortunately I haven't had time to play much with ROS Kinetic as most of our lab robots are still operating under ROS Indigo.  However, if you look at the ROS By Example Google Group archives, Burt Bicksler has posted three messages on getting the rbx1 code to work under ROS Kinetic.

--patrick