Cmake Error when build the rbx2

NodYoung Lee

Aug 4, 2016, 12:55:53 AM8/4/16
to ros-by-example
I clone and build the Volume 2 repository(rbx2) for ROS indigo. I did catkin_make, get the following errors:

 -- ==> add_subdirectory(rbx2/rbx2_arm_nav)
-- Using these message generators: gencpp;genlisp;genpy
CMake Error at /opt/ros/indigo/share/catkin/cmake/catkinConfig.cmake:75 (find_package):
  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "moveit_msgs" with
  any of the following names:

    moveit_msgsConfig.cmake
    moveit_msgs-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "moveit_msgs" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
  "moveit_msgs_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If
  "moveit_msgs" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it
  has been installed.

Then I did : sudo apt-get install ros-indigo-moveit-full, just as this:

ros-indigo-moveit-ros-planning ros-indigo-moveit-ros-planning-interface
  ros-indigo-moveit-ros-robot-interaction ros-indigo-moveit-ros-visualization
  ros-indigo-moveit-ros-warehouse ros-indigo-moveit-setup-assistant
  ros-indigo-moveit-simple-controller-manager
  ros-indigo-object-recognition-msgs ros-indigo-octomap-msgs ros-indigo-ompl
  ros-indigo-shape-tools ros-indigo-srdfdom ros-indigo-urdfdom-py
0 upgraded, 33 newly installed, 0 to remove and 2 not upgraded.
Need to get 8,790 kB/8,917 kB of archives.
After this operation, 63.8 MB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] y
Err http://ros.exbot.net/rospackage/ros/ubuntu/ trusty/main ros-indigo-libccd amd64 1.5.0-1trusty-20140521-0553-+0000
  404  Not Found
Err http://ros.exbot.net/rospackage/ros/ubuntu/ trusty/main ros-indigo-fcl amd64 0.3.2-0trusty-20150424-0413-+0000
  404  Not Found

I will appreciate it if you can give me some help. thanks.

Patrick Goebel

Aug 4, 2016, 9:42:37 AM8/4/16
to ros-by-...@googlegroups.com
It looks like you are getting repository 404 errors from ros.exbot.net as soon as you try to install the packages.  Did you follow the ROS setup instructions here for Indigo?  The ROS repositories should be on packages.ros.org.

--patrick

--
The Pi Robot Project
http://www.pirobot.org/wordpress