Create : robot not connected yet, sci not available. What's wrong with it?

David Xiong

Jul 15, 2013, 11:03:38 PM7/15/13
to ros-by-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, all,
     I'm using the ROS GROOVY on my turtlebot2( the base is kubuki), however, I found that I can't run the command: roslaunch rbx1_bringup turtlebot_minimal_create.launch, it shows that : Create : robot not connected yet, sci not available. However, I do have the Create powered on and the connector is plugged into the Create, and I also ensure the connector is fine. What's more, the turtlebot went fine a few days ago.
    Is there anyone facing the same problem?

David Xiong

Jul 16, 2013, 1:53:50 AM7/16/13
to ros-by-...@googlegroups.com
patrick,I have solved this problem. I'm sooooo silly, I just went to vacation, and forgot that I have solved this problem months ago.

在 2013年7月16日星期二UTC+8上午11时03分38秒,David Xiong写道: