Existing App.

sch...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2014, 10:45:47 PM2/15/14
to ror_ec...@googlegroups.com
Best methods to add this to an existing app?

sch...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2014, 11:05:31 PM2/15/14
to ror_ec...@googlegroups.com, sch...@gmail.com
Want to follow up further - using Devise for user auth

David Henner

Feb 15, 2014, 11:47:28 PM2/15/14
to ror_ec...@googlegroups.com, sch...@gmail.com
really depends on what you have in the existing app.  It isn't designed to add to an existing app but you could make an engine out of the code...  I know someone that did turn this into an engine.

sch...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2014, 12:07:23 AM2/16/14
to ror_ec...@googlegroups.com, sch...@gmail.com
Cool.  I think I'm going to go manually generate all the models / db then copy over the code - then make updates where I see fit.