Chain Payment

Bew

Jan 24, 2013, 12:05:31 AM1/24/13
to ror_ec...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I was wondering if ror-e does have a chain payment concept like that of paypal. If so do you have how to's for this?

Thanks!

David Henner

Jan 24, 2013, 2:14:37 AM1/24/13
to ror_ec...@googlegroups.com
What do you mean by "chain payment"

Dave

Bewberly Trinidad

Jan 24, 2013, 2:31:07 AM1/24/13
to ror_ec...@googlegroups.com
It's more on the accounting part. Say for example there's an order that cost $150. Does ror-e have the capability to allocate or divide the total cost? Say from that $150 purchase, $100 of it will go to me and the $50 of it will go to a third party vendor.

Thanks!
--
Bewberly P. Trinidad
Project Manager

landline: +632.892.2803

David Henner

Jan 24, 2013, 11:17:18 AM1/24/13
to ror_ec...@googlegroups.com
Bewberly,

That would involve adding some extra code.  The accounting itself is a standard accounting ledger.  Tracking that money goes to an external person would not be that difficult to add.  That said I would need to crack open a book to remember how accountants track this sort of thing.

Dave

nj

Jan 24, 2013, 11:21:03 AM1/24/13
to ror_ec...@googlegroups.com
David,
I will be in Oakland this weekend do you have time to meet?

give me a call 408-460-4091

nick