Passionate Senior Ruby/Rails Engineer Needed!

helga duzhak

Feb 21, 2022, 12:11:49 PM2/21/22
to RubyOnRails to russian

Apprenticeship platform from Switzerland is looking for Passionate Senior Ruby/Rails Engineer 🔥

🔥Relocation opportunity
🔥Business travels to Switzerland and Poland

As a passionate, ambitious person, you complement and inspire our team. You work on exciting projects with your senior-level experience in Ruby, Ruby on Rails. Help us build our portals based on DDD, Event Sourcing & CQRS in a service-oriented architecture.

But there is more… you have:
👉🏼 Good written and spoken English, allowing you to communicate smoothly
👉🏼 Solid Fullstack know-how in Javascript, HTML, CSS
👉🏼 Building secure APIs and Services
👉🏼 TDD and good code practices
👉🏼 You deeply care about your work and see it as more than just code you want to learn and improve every day.
👉🏼Experience in working with microservices architecture or event sourcing is a plus – not a must.

💜 Be inspired by what we offer.

✅ Work with experts who have more than 10 years of experience.
✅ We follow modern agile principles with pair programming, extreme programming, code reviews, and continuous refactoring.
✅ Our international and diverse team will look after you, value and recognize your work, and inspire you daily.
✅ Flexible work remotely and in our central offices
✅ Cheery atmosphere, a good team, great coffee, and regularly get-together – hitting the party together for those who want!

We are like a family with fantastic events and offices next to Zurich’s central train station and in the pulsing center of Wroclaw PL. There is an opportunity to relocate to Switzerland or Poland or you can also work fully remote.

Contact - helg...@gmail.com