Invitation to Web Basics & Service Oriented Architecture (PyLadies Monthly Meeting)

瀏覽次數:8 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Margaret Scott

未讀,
2013年8月23日 中午12:11:362013/8/23
收件者:ror-studygroup-...@googlegroups.com
Hey y'all!

Galia told me about this study group and I am super-psyched. I'll see you on Tuesday!

I wanted to invite you all to the next PyLadies meeting because it will be very relevant to both of our groups!

Databases, servers, caching, scaling, oh my! Dean Dieker of Tapjoy will discuss them all. It's a great opportunity to learn more than the basics of programming and dig into what makes full blown web apps work and scale. Sounds crazy, but we promise, it will be beginner friendly.
Time permitting, Jennifer will be giving a lightning talk on two modules: Random and BeautifulSoup.

Link:
http://www.meetup.com/PyLadies-Boston/events/122655302/

Looking forward to meeting you all on Tuesday. I'll be the one asking for advice on Polymorphic Associations.

Warm regards,
Margaret
回覆所有人
回覆作者