Wicked Good Ruby

Liana

Sep 15, 2013, 8:48:01 PM9/15/13
to ror-studygroup-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to the generosity of the folks over at Thoughtbot (http://thoughtbot.com/), the upcoming Wicked Good Ruby conference in Boston (http://wickedgoodruby.com/) is proud to announce that childcare is being offered through Parents in a Pinch (http://www.parentsinapinch.com/).  Please contact me at liana at liana dot org if you are interested.

In addition, Jumpstart Labs is offering a Refactoring Rails Workshop (http://wickedgoodruby.com/workshop) to be held on Friday before the conference.  And afterwards, I hope to see you at the Wicked Good Lightening Talks (https://guestlistapp.com/events/180912).  If you are interested in speaking please contact brian at dockyard dot com

Wicked Good Ruby has only 50 tickets left, so now is the time to sign up!