In-person week-long training

Galia Traub

Jul 1, 2013, 3:50:40 PM7/1/13
to ror-studygroup-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I've been working with RoR on & off (mostly off) for about 2 years. My boss said he'd be happy to get formal training for me. I learn much better with face to face teaching. Do you know of in-person intermediate RoR training opportunities? I can fly to somewhere else if its not in Boston. I looked at:
...but neither have dates for classes posted.

I saw something on this list about Code Raising, but I'd be concerned about the time commitment outside of working hours and the lack of structure. Anyone else done this? What was the time commitment? How much did you learn?

thanks,

~Galia