Follow-up from last night - some links

Janet Riley

Aug 28, 2013, 8:46:27 AM8/28/13
to ror-studygroup-...@googlegroups.com

It was great to meet everyone last night.   Some sites came up in conversation, and I can send the URLs now that I'm back at my desk.

The DevChix group on Google -  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/devchix

Sandi Metz is the keynote speaker for Wicked Ruby Conf.   The Ruby Rogues podcast did a book club episode where they read her book and then had her as a guest as they discussed it.  Good episode - long, but Sandi sounds like a great speaker.  The podcast episode is at http://rubyrogues.com/087-rr-book-clubpractical-object-oriented-design-in-ruby-with-sandi-metz/ .

The Bastard's Book of Ruby is at http://ruby.bastardsbook.com/ .

Cheers-
Janet

Jennifer Morton

Aug 28, 2013, 10:59:44 AM8/28/13
to ror-studygroup-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Janet! I'm looking forward to working through the Hartl tutorial.

--
Jennifer