Fwd: Looking for an entry level developer, new to Ruby or looking to start Ruby

Liana

Mar 14, 2012, 10:31:11 AM3/14/12
to ror-studygroup-...@googlegroups.com
Anyone wanna switch to ruby full time? Here's your chance!

Best,
Liana

Mar 14, 2012, 4:44:32 PM3/14/12
to ror-studygroup-...@googlegroups.com

jezreljane

Sep 2, 2012, 7:43:00 AM9/2/12
to ror-studygroup-...@googlegroups.com
Hi. Is this position still available? Do you accept work from home? I'm currently based in the Philippines. Thanks.

Jez