Boston Ruby Project Night, Tues June 5th

Liana

May 31, 2012, 11:15:58 AM5/31/12
to Ruby on Rails Study Group for Women Boston
Please, please, please tweet this link http://project-night.bostonrb.org/
and or promote this new event in Boston. We are trying to encourage
more diversity in our community with this event for beginners as well
as experienced programmers. I really hope to see you there!

Project Night is a free-form meetup where you can meet, socialize and
code projects with other members of Boston's Ruby and Rails
Communities!

If you're an experienced developer, you'll have a chance to socialize
with others and catch up on the latest Ruby and Rails tech. If you're
new to development, we'll have people there who'll focus on getting
you up and running and showing you the ropes.

NOTE: This is a special Project Night! Beginners are all welcome and
encouraged to attend! Bring your laptop and we'll send you home with a
fully functional Ruby and Rails development environment!

For more information on Boston.rb's Project Night program, check our
website at: http://project-night.bostonrb.org/

thoughtbot has generously offered to provide us space to work,
wireless, food, and drinks.

Jess Kadar

May 31, 2012, 11:58:48 AM5/31/12
to ror-studygroup-...@googlegroups.com