link to github from main web page

Max

Jan 30, 2013, 4:51:48 AM1/30/13
to roq-me...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

FYI, on your main web page (http://roq-messaging.org/), your github icon points to https://github.com/roq-messaging/RoQ.
I think it should be https://github.com/roq-messaging/, isn't it?

Max

Jehan Bruggeman

Jan 30, 2013, 4:59:31 AM1/30/13
to roq-me...@googlegroups.com
Hi Maxime,

Welcome to RoQ's mailing-list :).

My opinion is that it seems reasonable to put the emphasize on the core element of the project (RoQ) rather than on the satellite components (roq-backend, roq-web-console) that are not required to run and use the project.

Guys, what do you think?

Jehan

Max

Sabri Skhiri

Jan 30, 2013, 7:39:10 AM1/30/13
to roq-me...@googlegroups.com, jehanbr...@gmail.com
Dear all,
I tend to agree with Maxime, that is true, that the RoQ project, as a whole includes the RoQ messaging and the management console. At the end of the day, those 3 repos are part of the same RoQ project, aren't they ?

So let's vote, +1 for updating the web page !

Sabri.

PS: welcome Max !

Cyrille Duverne

Jan 30, 2013, 7:50:54 AM1/30/13
to roq-me...@googlegroups.com
Hi dear RoQ team !

I have no objection to update the website.

Welcome Max !

Cheers
CyD

2013/1/30 Sabri Skhiri <sabri....@gmail.com>

Cyrille Duverne
Vice Président & Responsable Jeunes
1ère Compagnie d'arc de Sevran

Quentin Dugauthier

Jan 30, 2013, 8:40:14 AM1/30/13
to roq-me...@googlegroups.com
OK, I'll update the website. :) Thanks for this first contribution to the project Max.

Quentin.

Max

Jan 30, 2013, 10:29:26 AM1/30/13
to roq-me...@googlegroups.com
You're welcome. I can die happy now.  :-)
More seriously, I hope I'll be able to bring more substantial contribution to this project any time soon. I'm eager to discuss about queues and how to manage their load with you guys.

Max