Hack night to finilize the GA release

Sabri Skhiri

May 10, 2013, 8:12:39 AM5/10/13
to roq-me...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I would like to have an hack soon, to finalize the GA release. Now that almost all functional tests planned for this milestone have been coded and validated. I will let you check the last post on https://github.com/roq-messaging/RoQ/issues/119 defining the status and the TODOs.
Let me propose the week of the May 20 either on Monday or Wednesday.

On the same week I will probably organize a coding lunch @ENA in order to still work on the bug https://github.com/roq-messaging/RoQ/issues/134.

Best regards,

Sabri.

Quentin Dugauthier

May 14, 2013, 4:54:13 AM5/14/13
to roq-me...@googlegroups.com
Interested? Fill the doodle!

http://www.doodle.com/83dnbvfey5ffzeae

Quentin.

Quentin Dugauthier

May 14, 2013, 6:13:23 AM5/14/13
to roq-me...@googlegroups.com
So, I closed the Doodle and the next Hack Night is Monday 27th.

Meet around 6PM at EURA NOVA.

Quentin.

Sabri Skhiri

May 21, 2013, 10:38:42 AM5/21/13
to roq-me...@googlegroups.com
I will be at EURA NOVA at lunch from 12h to 14h for a coding lunch the Monday 27. I still need to work on few bugs.
You are free to join, O si pres Hamburger guaranteed !