Hack night: packaging & future works

Jehan Bruggeman

Oct 30, 2012, 11:11:38 AM10/30/12
to roq-me...@googlegroups.com
Gents,

It's been a while: let's have a hack night!

The following topics will be covered:
- packaging, testing & deployment: how can we bundle everything together (including the NodeJS part) for easy deployement, testing and installing.
- future works: I suggest dusting off the roadmap and making sure everybody knows what's our next milestone.

May I suggest three possible dates:
- Monday 5/11
- Tuesday 6/11
- Thursday 8/11 (FYI, this date is also part of the trollX doodle)

Regards,
Jehan

Quentin Dugauthier

Oct 30, 2012, 11:14:01 AM10/30/12
to roq-me...@googlegroups.com
Tuesday 6/11 might be the best fit for me.

Quentin.

Cyrille Duverne

Oct 30, 2012, 11:21:42 AM10/30/12
to roq-me...@googlegroups.com

Hello.

I 'll be available on 6/11 around 7pm after Souad's presentation

Cheers
CyD

Jehan Bruggeman

Oct 30, 2012, 11:25:47 AM10/30/12
to roq-me...@googlegroups.com
Oh right. That makes it a rather inadequate choice (I can't stay late). How about Tuesday the 13/11 ?

Cyrille Duverne

Oct 30, 2012, 11:27:04 AM10/30/12
to roq-me...@googlegroups.com

Ok for me

Quentin Dugauthier

Oct 30, 2012, 11:27:05 AM10/30/12
to roq-me...@googlegroups.com
Good for me.

Quentin.

Cyrille Duverne

Oct 31, 2012, 7:52:19 AM10/31/12
to roq-me...@googlegroups.com

Looks like we have a tech talk on 13/11

Sabri Skhiri

Oct 31, 2012, 11:32:03 AM10/31/12
to roq-me...@googlegroups.com

Indeed... so let s come back on the 6/11. Ok?

Sabri.

Cyrille Duverne

Oct 31, 2012, 11:33:15 AM10/31/12
to roq-me...@googlegroups.com

Ok for me after Souad s pres :-)

Gregoire de Hemptinne

Oct 31, 2012, 12:41:36 PM10/31/12
to roq-me...@googlegroups.com
I'll come for the hack night as well. Working on my own project. (if I may ;-) )
Greg

Jehan Bruggeman

Oct 31, 2012, 1:12:32 PM10/31/12
to roq-me...@googlegroups.com
Ok. I'll be leaving early though (20:30)

Sabri Skhiri

Nov 1, 2012, 5:48:01 AM11/1/12
to roq-me...@googlegroups.com

So, let me propose to start, at least Jbr and Qdu at 17:30 to get the max done. I will join after Souad s pres.

@Greg be welcome !

Sabri.

Cyrille Duverne

Nov 1, 2012, 5:49:17 AM11/1/12