Family History Metadata Working Group

Luther Tychonievich

May 7, 2020, 9:58:22 AM5/7/20
to root...@googlegroups.com
As officially announced at RootsTech, there's now a Family History Metadata Working Group. We currently working on lightweight cross-platform embedded metadata in images (e.g., "this image shows these people" as part of the file metadata) with eventual scope of all family history related media metadata.

Also happy to answer questions, take requests, or connect you with the work if you want to participate. I'm the interim standards coordinator for the group, and some others on the board and various internal teams are also on this list.