RootsDev is an informal community of developers, designers, database
managers, family historians, and genealogists who are working with
genealogical tools and data.
Join us if...
- You’re working on an open-source family tree program and want to discuss it.
- You want to talk about new standards like historical-data or old standards like GEDCOM.
- You’re trying to figure out how to use APIs to sites like FamilySearch.
- You’re looking for an open-source project to contribute to.
- You want to get feedback for your closed-source software or recruit developers for your company.
- You’re trying to figure out how to encode documents of genealogical interest.
- You want to join a different conversation with people who are interested in any of the above topics.
Our wiki is here: https://github.com/rootsdev/rootsdev.github.com/wiki
Our website is here: http://rootsdev.org/
Our members biographies and current projects are here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnFuMWVRLzNadGp5QVk0ekJYeVpwSDFnQl9qZkR6V3c Please add your details.