How to present root_numpy on the rootpy.org top-level page?

Christoph Deil

Dec 4, 2012, 5:46:45 AM12/4/12
to rootp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Noel, Piti and others,

I am trying to make a draft rootpy.org top-level page and I'm unsure what content should go there.

Basically I think there are two options:

A) Have rootpy.org be a landing page for rootpy, root_numpy, tutorials, …, corresponding to the repos at the github.com/rootpy organization.
B) Have rootpy.org feature github.com/rootpy/rootpy as the main thing and give a link to root_numpy as a related project.

Concretely the question is whether I should include links to root_numpy docs, devdocs, issues, installation instructions, ... on the top-level page.

I'm leaning slightly towards A, but don't have a strong opinion either way.

Noel, Piti, what do you think?

Christoph

Christoph Deil

Dec 8, 2012, 9:06:32 AM12/8/12
to rootp...@googlegroups.com, deil.ch...@googlemail.com
I can make a rootpy-website draft for discussion at our Google hangout tomorrow.