Anybody at CERN?

timelike

Nov 29, 2012, 11:44:17 AM11/29/12
to rootp...@googlegroups.com
Hello folks,

I was wondering if any of you is based at CERN.
If so it would be nice to have a coffee sometimes (and maybe share a bit of rootpy expertise)

Let me know!
Ciao,
-a

Christoph Deil

Nov 29, 2012, 12:17:31 PM11/29/12
to rootp...@googlegroups.com
I'm in Heidelberg, Germany.
If you ever make it up north, let me know.

Christoph

Noel Dawe

Nov 29, 2012, 6:35:52 PM11/29/12
to rootp...@googlegroups.com

I was just at CERN last week but am now back in Vancouver. The next time I am at CERN we should definitely meet up. That will probably be in early January. I'll let you know.

Another option in the meantime could be to meet up in a Google hangout.

Noel

Vancouver: +1 778 373 9738
Geneva: +41 76 631 44 50 (cell)
Skype: noel.dawe