ROOTCON 5 is hot!!!!

1 view

Methadone

Feb 24, 2011, 11:10:17 PM2/24/11
to ROOTCON
Get your Ninja gears ready, polish your tools and show off that Wi-Fu
and Ninja skills to a bigger ROOTCON 5 event which will be held on
September 9 and 10, 2011 at Harolds Hotel, Cebu City.

This city, flushed with foreign investors, business process
outsourcing opportunities and other tech companies, ROOTCON 5 will be
within reach to our infosec enthusiasts, white / black hats,
programmers, network engineers, and other technology geeks from Luzon
and Mindanao areas.

A religiously organized CON will run for 2 days with loads of topics,
activities, choose your desire Wi-Fu trainings, Kung-Fu and Ninja
Skills contests; not to mention, we also have WiFi Shootout, X-Rig
2011, Hacker Jeopardy, Raffle Draws, Job Fair and many more.

Registration for the early bird will start on June 1 and ends on July
29, 2011. Watch out for our great deals of hotel reservation, travel
info and other tips. Let the CON treats begin!!!!

For more information and updates subscribe to our google mailing list
(https://groups.google.com/group/rootcon) or email us at
in...@rootcon.org.

To join our online discussion, visit our forum at http://forum.rootcon.org.

Methadone

Feb 26, 2011, 9:25:37 PM2/26/11
to ROOTCON
ROOTCON Activities and other discussions are now online in the forum --