ROOTCON InfoSec Partners

Methadone

Mar 30, 2011, 5:36:44 AM3/30/11
to ROOTCON
We would like to welcome our newest addition to ROOTCON InfoSec
Partners.

1. NodeZero - NodeZero is Ubuntu based linux designed as a complete
system which can also be used for penetration testing. NodeZero uses
Ubuntu repositories so your system will be always up to date. The
system setup is basic and it’s primarly designed for disk installation
and customization as you want.

With NodeZero comes around 300 tools for penetration testing and set
of basic services which are needed in penetration testing. Also we are
preparing a repository of pentest tools so your system will be up to
date at all time.

NodeZero will be providing a specially crafted LiveCD for ROOTCON.
ROOTCON will be selling a very cheap CD with NodeZero on it, proceeds
will go to HackersForCharity.

2. InfoWeapons - InfoWeapons’ culture encourages free cooperative
interaction between and among all personnel at all levels. To guide
the company and to ensure that it stays at the forefront of
development in the wide open market of IPv6, InfoWeapons has brought
together the best minds from relevant fields in its management team.
Company History
InfoWeapons began like many of today’s high-tech success stories: at
its founder’s home. While Dave Packard and Bill Hewlett established HP
in Packard’s garage, and Larry Page and Sergey Brin incorporated the
domain google.com in a friend’s garage; Lawrence E. Hughes
conceptualized InfoWeapons in a spare bedroom in his home. In that 10-
square-meter space in early 2002, Mr. Hughes -- who has more than 35
years extensive ICT-security experience and, as the co-founder of
CipherTrust, has a track record as a successful technopreneur -- began
research and development in IPv6, Domain Name Services and secure
network appliances.

InfoWeapons will be providing ROOTCON an IPv6 enabled environment
during the CON.

3. InfoSecPH - is a blog managed by Jaime Raphael Licauco, InfoSecPH
will help ROOTCON disseminate and spread the word about the upcoming
ROOTCON5.

For more info: http://www.rootcon.org/xml/rootcon5/
For Interaction: http://forum.rootcon.org

Spread the word and invite your friends to subscribe to ROOTCON
Google
Groups roo...@googlegroups.com