[REGISTRATION Details] Deep dive into ROOTCON 5 in Cebu City

Methadone

Apr 11, 2011, 12:25:19 AM4/11/11
to ROOTCON
ROOTCON 5 registration is coming out soon - and the best action to dig
into this event as Philippine Hacker Conference and Information
Security Gathering is to grab its early bird discount starting on May
1 - June 30, 2011.

The event venue will take place at Cebu Parklane International Hotel,
Cebu City on September 9 and 10, 2011.

ROOTCON 5 will present the top minds from Information Security arena
that will walk you through with exploits, expand your understanding on
security awareness and migration paths.

As you would expect, the icings of this event are our open public
hacking contest, exhibits, raffle draws and its Job Fair.

Here is our first round of tracks at ROOTCON 5:

Lock Picking: Finger Locks for Fun by Jolly Mongrel

Quantifying Patch Management by Tikbalang

ROOTCON 101 by Semprix

We will update the list of tracks from time to time as the "Call for
Papers" is still open to the public. Visit http://www.rootcon.org/xml/rootcon5/tracks
and for inquiries email ec [you-know-what] rootcon dot org

For more info on registration rates and inclusions:
http://www.rootcon.org/xml/rootcon5/registration

For more info: http://www.rootcon.org/xml/rootcon5/
For Interaction: http://forum.rootcon.org

Spread the word and invite your friends to subscribe to ROOTCON
Google
Groups roo...@googlegroups.com