ROOTCON 5 Registration is now Open

Methadone

May 1, 2011, 6:15:28 AM5/1/11
to ROOTCON
Don’t miss the Early Bird Registration – Register Now!

Dear Colleague,

We’re still putting the finishing touches on our fantastic list of
tracks / topics, but be sure to save the date and register early to
take advantage of your Early Bird Discount from May 1 – June 30,
2011!

Group discount is also available for a group of 5 and secure the
lowest rate to the 2 days “ROOTCON: 5th Hacker Conference and
Information Security Gathering”.

The event is set on September 9 – 10, 2011 in Parklane International
Hotel, Cebu City. For more info and other inquiries, email
in...@rootcon.org now. You may call or text us at 0917-439-0039 (HOT
LINE)

Let’s get serious about your SECURITY! Shall we?

For more info on registration rates and inclusions:
http://www.rootcon.org/xml/rootcon5/registration

For more info: http://www.rootcon.org/xml/rootcon5/
For Interaction: http://forum.rootcon.org

Spread the word and invite your friends to subscribe to ROOTCON
Google
Groups roo...@googlegroups.com