Valentine's Day for Mrs. Bohn's Class! Volunteers Needed!

Linda Cox

Feb 7, 2013, 11:26:15 PM2/7/13
to room-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone -

Valentine's Day is a week from today!  Everyone should have received a list of all of the children in the class for getting Valentine Greetings/Cards together.

We'll need some volunteers for the following:

In class help during the party to help with stations:
1.  BINGO table
2.  Craft table
3.  Opening and Reading Valentines
4. Treat table
 I am checking on the time (Mrs. Bohn, can you let us know when people should show up?)

Items we need parents to donate/bring
26 boxes of the candy hearts with messages on them
Supplies for a craft project
Drinks (either individual juices or milk and juice jugs with cups)
Treats (we will keep it small as it is a snack mid-morning) - maybe just 3 donations

If you'd prefer to give me a small cash donation I can pool the $ and fill in where we don't have donations.

thanks everyone, please let me know if you have any questions,

Linda (Charlie's mom)

Julie Bohn

Feb 8, 2013, 10:33:53 AM2/8/13
to Linda Cox, room-...@googlegroups.com
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Party is Thursday, Feb 14th from 10:20-11:45. Let's set up at recess between 10:00-10:20. Thank you!

Linda Cox

Feb 8, 2013, 3:02:57 PM2/8/13
to room-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all -

The Valentine Heart candy has been donated.  Thank you Kwak family!

Still needed:
Volunteers
Craft Donations
Treat/Drinks (see previous post)