Rools 0.1.5 has been released

cappelaere

Apr 27, 2007, 4:10:16 PM4/27/07
to Rools Users
Be nice for that first release under new management!
Check out the new web site and send feedback.
Thanks.

John Mettraux

Apr 27, 2007, 10:38:18 PM4/27/07
to rools...@googlegroups.com
2007/4/28, cappelaere <cappe...@gmail.com>:

> Be nice for that first release under new management!
> Check out the new web site and send feedback.

Congrats ! Nice website !

I'll make sure to play with rools and give my 2円.

Cheers,

--
John Mettraux -///- http://jmettraux.openwfe.org

Pat Cappelaere

Apr 28, 2007, 8:11:47 AM4/28/07
to rools...@googlegroups.com
Kudos to you for giving me that push and providing the example!
I really appreciated it.

[BTW, next release will probably have the RoolsParticipant!  [unless this goes on the OpenWFEru side]

Pat.

John Mettraux

Apr 30, 2007, 12:55:41 AM4/30/07
to rools...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

07/04/28 に Cappelaereさんは書きました:

> [BTW, next release will probably have the RoolsParticipant! [unless this
> goes on the OpenWFEru side]

I think the RoolsParticipant should be part of the OpenWFEru distribution.

May I maintain it or would you prefer to have the commit right to
OpenWFEru ? If I grant them to you, please don't make everything
observable, I'd like to keep the control on the core of it ;)

Synth

May 18, 2007, 4:36:01 PM5/18/07
to Rools Users
Hey All!

I've implemented rools in one of my projects and love it! Its worked
out great so far. Although I've had to work around of couple of
things, features, which I've requested on RubyForge.

2 Questions...There were a couple of bugs posted on RubyForge prior to
the change in management that I had to go into the code itself and
fix. Minor stuff like typos. Were these fixed in 0.1.5...I didn't
see them mentioned in the changelog. And if so, if I do a gem update
will my local changes be overwritten?

Thanks and great work so far! Glad to see this project moving along.
If I have a minute in the future(right now stretched thin across 2
huge projects with similar deadlines) I'd like to contribute to this
projects development.

cappelaere

May 20, 2007, 11:19:28 AM5/20/07
to Rools Users
Pete,

I have been working on the requested features in SVN. I hav enot had
a chance to document the progress but will do it very soon.
Thanks for your great feedback.
Keep pushing.
V/R,
Pat.

Linda Derezinski

May 20, 2007, 11:25:27 AM5/20/07
to Rools Users
Synth,

I am not able to talk to the first one, If you don't see your
suggestions in the code base please feel free to suggest them anew.

You need to copy your edits locally and then do the gem update.

If you checked the code out from SVN, then you are ok. When you do an
svn update you will get a conflict warning if you have local edits and
the repository file changed.

-Linda