Test - first message

Allen Coniglio

Mar 7, 2012, 1:08:19 PM3/7/12
to ron-paul-c...@googlegroups.com
This is the first message to the new Ron Paul Google group. I am sending this as a test. To send a message to the group, just reply to this message or just address your message to ron-paul-c...@googlegroups.com and it will go to the whole group. As that is a long name you might want to add it to your address book so that it will auto-fill when you type in the first 3 or 4 letters. Everything you send will be kept in the group archives so keep that in mind. Also, so as not to overburden everyone with dozens of e-mails every day, we should all make an effort to post only when necessary and to limit our correspondence only to whatever topics would be appropriate to this Ron Paul group. You must also make sure when sending a message to the group that you send it only from the e-mail address/identity that you registered at the meeting last Wednesday. If you send from any other address it will be rejected.

Thanks.

Allen Coniglio

=======
http://www.pctools.com
=======

Allen Coniglio

Mar 7, 2012, 1:17:47 PM3/7/12
to ron-paul-c...@googlegroups.com, James Ostrowski, igor...@gmail.com, dav...@ronpaul2012.com, mgo...@verizon.net, ron...@stmartin.us.com, ron...@rochester.rr.com, gure...@aol.com, jam3...@rochester.rr.com, James Ostrowski, James Minner, Jim Kistner, artw...@sitesteward.com
Once all the invited members have accepted the invitation we can start using the group address
ron-paul-c...@googlegroups.com  to send all mail for this group as the test message worked. All members should write to me at ilk...@roadrunner.com to let me know if you are now getting mail from the group. I am also sending this message to your separate e-mail addresses and will continue that until all of you have accepted the invitation from Google to join this group. Please do that as soon as possible so that we can just start using the group address. Once you have joined, we will stop using your private e-mail addresses and use the group address only.

Allen

bes...@roadrunner.com

Mar 7, 2012, 1:57:45 PM3/7/12
to ron-paul-c...@googlegroups.com, Allen Coniglio
Thanks Allen.
--
Jim Ostrowski

> http://www.pctools.com/
> =======

Allen Coniglio

Mar 7, 2012, 3:34:12 PM3/7/12
to Art Wheat, ron-paul-c...@googlegroups.com
Anytime anyone writes to the group you will automatically get the message. I am in fact, sending this reply to the group as a cc so that everyone will understand how it works. Good question, Art.

Allen

Mar 7, 2012, 4:21:11 PM3/7/12
to Allen Coniglio, ron-paul-c...@googlegroups.com
Excellent Allen. Thanks for the quick reply.
Art

Art Wheat
SiteSteward, Inc.

The person with experience
is never at the mercy of a person with a theory.

James Ostrowski

Mar 24, 2012, 1:15:25 PM3/24/12
to ron-paul-c...@googlegroups.com
Greetings:

I don't know how many people are on the list--maybe Allen can tell us.

I have been busy with the day job but wanted to provide an update.

I sent our detailed campaign memo to Jesse Benton and have gotten no response.

Recently Jesse said the campaign was hoarding cash for TX and CA. It's obvious that NY will not be a priority. No state coordinator has been appointed and no trips planned.

Also, the campaign has had an extremely low level of activity for several weeks and I feel has lost all momentum.

Any thoughts on what we should be doing?

I don't mind sacrificing for a cause but it's stupid to sacrifice for a lost cause. Keep in mind that all resources are scarce and those spent on the campaign are not available elsewhere.

Any thoughts?

PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THIS EMAIL OR ANY OTHER EMAIL FROM THIS LIST WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. THANKS.

Allen Coniglio

Mar 24, 2012, 3:14:40 PM3/24/12
to ron-paul-c...@googlegroups.com
I also do not believe in sacrificing for a lost cause. I believe that RP has stayed in the race thus far only so that he will be in a position to trade delegates/endorsements to the winner of the primary race. I believe he is considering Romney which is horrible but realistically, who else is there? If they have no intention of coming to NY then why waste energy over this whole thing?

Allen
=======
=======

=======
http://www.pctools.com
=======

The Gorhams

Mar 25, 2012, 9:49:17 AM3/25/12
to ron-paul-c...@googlegroups.com
Before we throw in the towel, should we all call headquarters this week and ask/demand RP come to CNY for all the reasons we spoke about at our meeting last month.  I know personally that I have not donated to the recent money bomb, however, I would make a donation knowing he was coming to NY...I will tell them that when calling.

Headquarters Phone (Toll-Free):1-855-886-9779

Any thoughts?

Mike

James Minner

Mar 26, 2012, 9:02:16 AM3/26/12
to ron-paul-c...@googlegroups.com

I'm in it to the end!! Let's remember we are fighting for the cause of Liberty which transcends Paul's campaign. I obviously would be disappointed if Paul skipped NY but it may be what the campaign feels is the right direction. Either way we should all keep fighting in any capacity that we can. Let me know what I can do to help!

For Liberty,
James Minner

James Ostrowski

Mar 26, 2012, 10:28:01 AM3/26/12
to ron-paul-c...@googlegroups.com, James Minner
I agree that the cause is the Liberty Movement. But if the campaign is writing off NY, we may wish to redirect our efforts towards other battles. Remember that all resources are scarce. In the absence of an aggressive official campaign effort, our own efforts are like blowing into the wind. Frankly, had I known what I know now, I don't think I would have spent five days helping to put a delegate slate together and another five writing two very detailed memos to the campaign that have basically been ignored.
--
Jim Ostrowski

---- James Minner <jlmi...@buffalo.edu> wrote:
> I'm in it to the end!! Let's remember we are fighting for the cause of
> Liberty which transcends Paul's campaign. I obviously would be disappointed
> if Paul skipped NY but it may be what the campaign feels is the right
> direction. Either way we should all keep fighting in any capacity that we
> can. Let me know what I can do to help!
>
> For Liberty,
> James Minner
>
> On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 9:49 AM, The Gorhams <mgo...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> > Before we throw in the towel, should we all call headquarters this week
> > and ask/demand RP come to CNY for all the reasons we spoke about at our
> > meeting last month. I know personally that I have not donated to the
> > recent money bomb, however, I would make a donation knowing he was coming
> > to NY...I will tell them that when calling.
> >

> > *Headquarters Phone (Toll-Free):**1-855-886-9779*

> > http://www.pctools.com<http://www.pctools.com/?cclick=EmailFooterClean_51>
> > =======

James Minner

Mar 26, 2012, 12:06:28 PM3/26/12
to ron-paul-c...@googlegroups.com
I feel you. What should we do now? Just wait??

Allen Coniglio

Mar 26, 2012, 1:31:25 PM3/26/12
to ron-paul-c...@googlegroups.com
I do not believe the RP campaign is serious any longer and they are just working on positioning themselves to make some kind of deal for their delegates. For that reason, I believe that any real expenditure of energy and/or money is no longer the wisest thing to do.

Allen Coniglio