Upcoming Event - Oct. 19, 2012 - Power, Dignity, and Change

1 view

Jessica Culley

Oct 9, 2012, 7:05:45 PM10/9/12
to romero-inter...@googlegroups.com
Join us for an evening celebrating our power to strengthen our communities and our world.  Hear hopeful, courageous voices working for justice in El Salvador and here in Philadelphia.

Ruth Eunice Rodriguez de Orantes, a Baptist pastor from El Salvador who has been organizing in El Salvador for 30 years will lead a dialogue with local community leaders working for justice about the similarities and differences of empowerment across borders.

Bring a plate to share for the potluck dinner, and meet neighbors and new friends. Best of all, get your free gift--the Fall 2012 issue of CONSPIRE magazine, exploring Power and Empowerment.

This bilingual (Spanish/English) gathering is co-hosted by The Simple Way, New Sanctuary Movement,  CONSPIRE magazine, The Alternative Seminary, and Cielo Azul.

Bring food and a friend--and come be part of the village here in Philadelphia!

Questionsand RSVP:  br...@thesimpleway.org or
intern@sanctuaryphiladelphia. org, or call the New Sanctuary Movement office at  215-279-7060.