Bowling for Latrines Goes VIRTUAL!

Jessica C.

May 31, 2012, 8:58:42 AM5/31/12
to romero-inter...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends,

This Sunday is the Manayunk Bike Race.  We were planning a bowling event in Manayunk...somehow this confluence of factors doesn't seem the most conducive to attendance so -

Virtual Bowling!  (Someone else coined "Pins for Potties" which I thought was quite clever too - so whichever name you prefer).

So please send in your donation!  The team heading down to build latrines is growing, and they still need to raise the funds!

Contributions made online go directly to U.S. El Salvador Sister Cities and is tax-deductible - Just Make sure to write - PHILLY BUILDERS in the designation line!  http://goo.gl/XGQKe (a small % does go to the network for good website, but this makes it super easy to make a donation!)

You can also mail a check, made out to USESSC to:

Bonnie Queen
8 Rex Avenue #4
Philadelphia, PA 19118

And of course, feel free to bowl a game virtually!  http://espn.go.com/free-online-games/sports/_/gid/32/club-300-bowling