Honoring the Legacy of Monseñor Oscar Romero - Sunday, March 29th

1 view

Jessica C.

Mar 5, 2015, 12:17:33 PM3/5/15
to romero-inter...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends of El Salvador,

PRESENTE! We urge you to join us for a very important program
marking the 35th anniversary of the death of Archbishop Oscar Romero,
and supporting his ongoing legacy!

Honoring the Legacy of Monseñor Oscar Romero 35 Years after his Martyrdom
Continuing Solidarity with the People of El Salvador
Presentations, Testimonies, Videos &  Art

Sunday, March 29, 2015
3:00 to 5:00pm
LaSalle University
Dunleavy Room in the Union Building

If you can make it, please
(1) RSVP to mlav...@comcast.net; and
(2) Share the attached flyer with your whole "network," urging them to
come (and to send a check if they can't).

If you can't make it on March 29, please consider sending a
contribution.

All funds will support Romero Interfaith Center scholarships &
solidarity programs with our sister-city, Las Anonas.

Checks can be made out to:

US-El Salvador Sister Cities
c/o Steve Perkiss
623 Glen Echo Road
Phila PA 19119

In solidarity,
Lance & Mary (for the Romero Interfaith Center)

Lance & Mary Laver
lla...@comcast.net
610.668.9845 (H./O.)
267.240.4477 (W.)