Yoga Fundraiser for El Salvador!

1 view

Jessica C.

Feb 14, 2014, 5:12:38 PM2/14/14
to romero-inter...@googlegroups.com
Join the Romero Interfaith Center as we get sweaty with a purpose! Sophie Simpson at Blue Banyon Yoga has graciously agreed to allow us to hold a yoga fundraiser for our sistering work in El Salvador! She will be our yoga teacher as well!

The Romero Interfaith Center is a group of committed volunteers representing three faith communities ( Mishkan Shalom, St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Community, and Tabernacle United Church) in Philadelphia, all of whom have maintained a 20 + year relationship with the community of Las Anonas, El Salvador - supporting a scholarship program to enable students to study in high school as well as supporting community organizing in the San Vicente Region of El Salvador.

The class will be designed for all yogis from beginners on, so be bold and come out to join us! Participating in a fundraiser is a great way to take our yoga practice off the mat and into the world! Mats will be available at the studio, but please bring your own if you have one.

We are asking for a $20 donation for the class. Cash or checks payable to USESSC can be paid at the door. Please RSVP as space will be limited!

If you aren't able to join us, you can still make a donation!
http://romerointerfaithcenter.wordpress.com/donate-now/

You can also view our facebook invite at:  https://www.facebook.com/events/227891827393786/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

For more information, email us at jessa...@gmail.com.